Friday, November 19, 2010

When you look for a God, but realize the sky is empty...

I always wanted to be a writer. Then I ran out of weed and started a blog. Most likely I'll just post (mostly stolen) links to music and art. In celebration of this momentous and historically significant occasion, I stole you a great link to download a terrific record by Cult of Youth, some New York hipster kids making Death in June style gothy folk awesome again.  It should of course be mentioned that this was in fact stolen from one of my favorite places to steal things from, the fantastic blog I Could Die Tomorrow.  This mostly sounds like death in june or some swans stuff, but also has a strong early bad seeds feel to it. If you love folk music and hate the idea of God, you should probably check this out.   I would have put up cover art, but...no, actually I wouldn't have.







Cult of Youth-A Stick to Bind, A Seed to Grow

1 comment: